Being a victim of fire damage to your property can be a very heart-breaking scenario. It is the worst property damage that can occur to a property owner. You can completely lose your property, and belongings, and even to the point of having someone get hurt, or fatally wounded. You may be left without a home, or sadly, even a pet. What do you do next? Filing a claim may not be the first thought that comes to mind. You will probably need a few days to recollect your composure, but do not wait too long as it is essential to take action immediately. Hiring a public adjuster can allow you the time necessary to recollect yourself.
We deal with the problem. You don’t need any more problems in your life. We bring our own experts to assess the extent of your damages, and fight to regain all recompense for the harms done.
Do’s and Don’ts If Sustained Damage
You may be tempted to clean the mess caused by the fire, but first, there are more important matters at hand.
- Get permission to re-enter your home from a fire marshal. It may be unsafe to go inside your home causing you further damage to your physical health.
- Do not clean furniture that sustained smoke damage because you can further damage the belongings.
- The removal of smoke needs to be done by a professional using an ozone treatment
- Don’t clean the walls. Allow a professional to use a chemical sponge which is especially designed for smoke and soot on walls.
- Do contact a public adjuster.
- Do not try to negotiate with insurance companies. They will not want to give you the max amount of your damages.
In Sarasota, Fl, an apartment complex with 12-units caught fire. Smoke and water damages were extensively seen in three interior units. The policy holder had his claimed denied because the deductible was not met. The property owner got a public adjuster who ended up having the insurance companies paying the owner a total of $212,856.72 for the damages and the loss of rent.
What We Offer You
Insurance companies tend to carelessly deny fire damage claims. If you have suffered fire damage and were denied your claim, or just need guidance in what to do, we are your solution. We deal with fire claims on a daily basis and have a specialized group of public adjuster. We offer you the greatest amount of compensation for your damages, and moral support for this life altering experience.
You might not be up for the fight, but we are your back-up. Losing your property to a fire is not something someone should have to deal with alone. Just contact us today and speak with one of our skillful public adjusters. You have nothing to lose, just to gain.