Property damage on its own can be worrisome enough, but when you are trying to file an insurance claim on your own, the experience can become even more stressful. Many property owners struggle with the problems of filing insurance claims because they are unsure of the worth of their claim. It can be difficult to know whether you are being offered a fair settlement for your claim. Furthermore, you run the risk of having your claim denied. Such issues can be mitigated by hiring your public adjuster to ensure your best interests are represented. A public adjuster is responsible for protecting you while managing your claim. Additionally, he or she can lift the burden from your shoulders by preparing and presenting your claim so that you do not need to spend your time doing so. Not only will you be sure you are receiving the best settlement possible under your policy but you can also save time.
Public Adjusters in Kendall, FL on Your Side
As a licensed claims adjusting firm, we have the experience necessary to put your interests first while eliminating the stress of handling the insurance claims process. We know that your time is valuable and that you have more important things to do with your time than spend it dealing with the red tape of an insurance claim. Our highly regarded firm is known for its quality client service, attention to detail, and expertise. We represent residential as well as commercial policyholders who have experienced property damage related to:
- Flooding claims
- Water damage
- Fire and smoke damage
- Roof damage
- Hurricanes & Storms
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Business interruption
- Theft and vandalism
- Commercial Claims
- Residential Claims
By hiring us to serve as your adjuster, you will be able to benefit from a variety of services, including appraisals and even pre-loss inspection services.
Living in Florida can be an enjoyable experience, thanks to our beautiful beaches and abundant sunshine. Unfortunately, life in Florida can also bring its share of challenges, including possible weather-related damage to your home or business. If you are looking for a public adjuster in Kendall, we are here to help. Let us put our expertise to work for you.
If you are wondering why you should hire your adjuster rather than just relying on the insurance company’s adjuster, it’s important to consider a few pertinent facts. Keep in mind that the insurance company employs the adjuster sent by the insurance company. Therefore, his or her job is to protect the best interests of the insurance company. It’s always essential that you have a Kendall, fl public adjuster that will help you fight the insurance company for whats rightfully owed to you.
The key is to make sure you hire an adjuster to work on your behalf at the right time. As is the case with any situation involving an emergency, it’s essential to hire someone to represent as early as possible. Waiting could result in even more delays and could mean that you will not be able to retain as much of your settlement as possible. Without professional representation, you could lose out on coverage that you might not even know you were entitled to receive.
It is important to note that professional representation does involve an investment. For this reason, some policyholders decide to save that cost attempt to handle filing their claim on their own. While it is possible to be successful taking this route, the process can be fraught with stress and potentially lead to not receiving the proper amount due to you. It is imperative that policyholders do not sign papers or agree to anything when they are not entirely comfortable with it or have questions.
Hiring a public adjuster in Kendall could be a good option for you if you find yourself in any of the following situations:
- You do not have enough time on your own to handle the insurance claims process. When you have personal and professional commitments that already consume a large percentage of your time, the last thing you need is the stress of attempting to manage a claim on your own.
- You do not understand what is included in your insurance policy. It’s not uncommon for many policyholders to be confused about the elements of their policy. For this reason, many people try to obtain clarification from their insurance agent. A public adjuster can also help to clarify matters.
- Your home or business suffered severe damages. Numerous claims issues can arise in the case of severe property damage. In fact, matters can become quite complicated quickly. If you are attempting to manage things on your own in this type of situation, you could even miss some damages. It is essential for your you to have someone working on your side who will be able to accurately give you an estimation of the exact costs in your home or commercial property.
- If it seems as though your insurance carrier is attempting to negotiate a fast payoff, it could be to your benefit to hire a public adjuster in Kendall. While it is entirely natural for you to want to settle matters as soon as possible, doing so could mean that you receive less money to get it over with. When dealing with claims, it is vital that you take your time. Never feel pressured to sign anything until you fully understand it.
- If your insurance company is hampering the claim it may be the time to get a Kendall, FL public adjuster to help you, it is never too late. A delay in getting your settlement from insurance companies tends to happen quite often in the even of hurricanes or tropical storms because there are so many claims being filed. Many times, insurance companies will bring in adjusters from other areas. The problem with this strategy is that these adjusters may not be familiar with Florida state law. If you feel as though your claim is being unnecessarily delayed, do not hesitate to get professional help.
- When it seems as though the settlement offer made to you by the insurance carrier is less than it should be, hiring an adjuster may also be to your benefit. Keep in mind that the adjuster sent by the insurance company is in the business to help their company make a profit. This means that your interests may not be protected.
- If your insurance company is trying to prevent you from getting the proper representation, you should look at your available options, such as contracting a public adjuster to help you with the claim. Insurance companies who are preventing you from doing so could be a red flag that the company is afraid of dealing with a professional adjuster. When this is the case, it is usually advisable to make sure you have someone on your side.
What Our Public Adjusters can do for you
When you experience property damage and hire us to represent you, we will handle all of the necessary interaction with the insurance company as well as handle filing the essential claim paperwork. Additionally, we will be present at your side for all meetings regarding your claim to ensure an entirely fair process. We will also document everything to ensure your claim is completely maximized.
There is no need to worry and fret about whether your insurance claim will be accepted or whether you will be paid the maximum amount possible under your insurance policy. Set your worries aside and hire one of our experienced public adjusters to represent you. If you need to file any residential or commercial property damage claim under your insurance policy, we can work with you to protect your interests, relieve you from stress, and save you time.
Remember that we have seen practically every type of claim possible. If you own a home or business in Kendall and have recently suffered some property damage, contact us to find out how we can help you with ensuring your claim is handled correctly.